Pure Smiles Dentistry makes it easier than ever for your family to get quality dental care in one convenient location. Our Marietta family dentist provides comprehensive pediatric dental services for even the youngest of patients.
The ADA, AAPD, and AAP all recommend that children receive their first dental checkup by age one. We work with parents to screen for concerns or developmental issues that may impact your child’s smile well into adulthood. Plus, we’ll give you the tools necessary to help your son or daughter enjoy the healthiest smile possible, so that dental care is something they can look forward to.
- Protective dental sealants to block out cavities before they start
- Minimally invasive fillings, to prevent infection from spreading to other teeth
- Emergency treatments for broken or knocked out teeth
- Gentle cleanings with our hygienist
- Oral hygiene and nutritional education for child and caregiver
- Low-radiation x-rays to screen for developmental concerns or decay
- Crowns and pulp therapy, for abscessed teeth
- Fluoride for strong tooth development
- Orthodontic screenings
Baby teeth decay at a very quick rate, compared to permanent teeth. That’s why it’s best to prevent pediatric dental problems before they start, or catch them early once they do. Schedule your child’s checkup at Pure Smiles Dentistry in Marietta every six months!